Friday, 24 August 2012

Gaining and Losing Interest...

Five months have passed since I last wrote here. I have not lost the interest in writing but the work load doesn't seem to unload from week to week. So much to share with so little time at hand and thus opportunities slipped away with much regrets.

Ramadhan 1433H has left, leaving so many good memories to be kept close in my heart. What I have determined to do for quite some time, I managed to make it happened in that month. Alhamdulillah, Allah has given me the NUR to live the rest of my life the way it should be. I extend my prayers everyday now that He will not take that NUR away from me until my time is done here.

Throughout the month I have also managed to lose my interest in hoping for a friend to be fair in the friendship that we share. The hope has hurt me deeply but not anymore. If others do not see my worth as a friend to act fairly in upholding a good relationship, then, I have made up my mind that the friend is not worth keeping. Ramadhan this time has taught me acceptance in the truest sense, without the slightest despair.

What I gained is much more precious to what I have finally lost. Alhamdulillah...

No comments:

Post a Comment